Here we list some links that you may find helpful in providing crucial knowledge on taxes and other important financial factors regarding your business.
- Small Business Administration (SBA) Here you can find extensive information on how to start, expand, or manage your small business.
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Find vital legal information regarding your taxes, income, and other general financial tips.
- Colorado Department of Revenue Provides an access portal to your income taxes for the State of CO.
- http://www.irs.gov Provides an access portal the IRS where you can check on you refunds, tax account, or the engaging tax publications for a riveting roller coaster ride!
- Colorado Department of Labor This website can help you keep tabs on the state’s employment information as well as other info on the state of the Colorado labor market.
- Findarticles.com This website is a huge tool for information regarding every topic imaginable from thousands of sources worldwide.
- Youth Rules! Does your business employ minors? Get the latest info regarding federal regulations on child/youth labor laws in your particular field of business at the government’s campaign.