Here we list some links that you may find helpful in providing crucial knowledge on taxes and other important financial factors regarding your business.
- Small Business Administration (SBA)Here you can find extensive information on how to start, expand, or manage your small business.
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)Find vital legal information regarding your taxes, income, and other general financial tips.
- Colorado Department of RevenueProvides information on sales and income tax on a state level.
- Colorado Department of LaborThis website can help you keep tabs on the state’s employment information as well as other info on the state of the Colorado labor market.
- Edward Wargin – Certified Financial PlannerEd is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP) who shares an office with us! He can set you up with a plan that can help make the most of your money.
- Findarticles.comThis website is a huge tool for information regarding every topic imaginable from thousands of sources worldwide.
- Youth Rules!Does your business employ minors?Get the latest info regarding federal regulations on child/youth labor laws in your particular field of business at the government’s campaign.